We are excited to announce that we are back in the office!
As of May 19th, 2020, Center for Pediatric Gastroenterology will start seeing new patients and selected follow up patients physically in the office space at the Evergreen Park, Joilet, Naperville, Munster, and Elmhurst offices.
For your safety, the office has been cleaned to COVID-19 specifications. Please review the guidelines below for in-person appointments:
- After every patient visit, the office and the furniture will be cleaned and sprayed with Lysol.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the office, as recommended by the CDC
- We request only one caretaker to accompany the patient to the office.
- Parents and children (above 2 yrs of age) should wear a face mask.
- If you or your child has a fever, please call us before you go through our questionnaire.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- We are also attempting to make our office a no-touch visit.
- All office forms should be filled prior to arrival, insurance card and ID to be sent to us securely via Azalea, Copays to be paid before the visit, to avoid signing and handling credit cards.
- All lab forms and prescriptions will be sent electronically.
Thank you in advance for your coordination and patience during this time.
We look forward to taking care of your child in this safe environment. Please call (708) 581-4911 to schedule an appointment. We are happy to assist you.